Department: Workshop Fujairah
To manage the process of optimising resources to meet agreed team targets. To ensure customer requirements are handled effectively and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the team. To manage the individual performance of the team members. To assist service management in managing the workshop performance.
Manage financial achievements of the assigned team
- Ensure training requirements of the team are addressed & resolved in a timely manner
- Reporting to After Sales Management & dealer principles as defined in reporting structure
- Assist service Management in planning
- Monitor team and individual efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators are met.
- Directly manage the performance of assigned Foremen and Quality Controllers
- Plan the distribution of work amongst the team utilising the available skills mix.
- Manage liaison between workshop and service reception on customer vehicle progress.
- Ensure understanding and adherence to the Brand Service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators.
- Develop, guide, direct, motivate and manage the performance of all direct reports in line with the Performance Management System to assist in the realisation of their potential and to enhance their knowledge-based skills.
- Identify any work required that is covered by the warranty process, ensure all documentation is complete and coordinate with warranty department.
- Responsible for daily work load management of the assigned team
- Resolve customer issues in line with the VW Dealer standard and customer expectation.
- Manage any necessary liaison with Service Manager regarding customer dissatisfaction.
- Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and dealership standards
- Manage workshop standards in line with the core service process and principal requirements.
- Develop trainee mechanics by supporting their on-the-job training, passing on expertise and best practice.
- High technical skills to be able to assist in resolving complicated diagnosis jobs as required
- Automotive Diploma
- Basic manufacturers training completed successfully
- Advanced manufacturers training completed successfully
- Expert/Master Technician training completed with any manufacture or generic
- 1 – 3 year experience in a European Brand Service Centre
- 3 years specific brand experience
- 1-3 years Supervisor/Management experience
- Excellent Understanding of English / communication skills
- solid Computer Knowledge
- Leadership Skills
- Diagnostic skills
- Basic organizational & strategic skills
- Advanced Customer Service Skills
- Valid UAE driving licence
- Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Candidates on visit or transferable visa preferred.)