Service Advisor – Non Franchise
Department: Bodyshop Non Franchise
Responsibilities – To coordinate with the insurance company representative to provide a detailed damage report and estimation of cost and duration of repair work. To be the customer champion and deliver exceptional customer service as the face of Al Nabooda Automobiles, by exceeding customer expectations in balance with commercial requirements.
Technicians to produce a detailed report, in order to provide an accurate estimate to send to insurance company.
- Pro-actively communicate with customer, to ensure they understand all work required, the timescales involved and deal with any concerns or complaints.
- Coordinate with the insurance inspectors once LPO is issued repair can proceed.
- Up-sell additional services and products to customers to increase profitability of the body shop.
- Plan all jobs effectively to optimise body shop utilisation, coordinate with the parts department to understand when parts will be available to complete work, offer additional services to customers when body shop not working to capacity.
- Open job cards, coordinate with supervisors from the body shop ensuring that information is accurate and any special requirements are identified.
- Develop an effective working relationship with all insurance representatives to aid in the speedy resolution of claims, delivering customer service.
- Observe all guidelines, instructions and conditions laid down by the law, the authorities and the manufacturer with regard to customer advice.
- Attend regular staff meetings, using them as a basis for the communication of any ideas for improvement in processes, cost savings and revenue increases.
- Minimum High School educated (Automotive Diploma desirable)
- Valid UAE license no.
- Min. 2 years experience in a similar role
- 1 year service centre experience with an European car brand
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, high volume environment
- Pro-active, structured & organized
- Customer oriented and passionate for customer delight
- PC operating skills
- Fluent command in English and Arabic
- Flexible and open approach
- Gender : Male or Female can apply for the position
- Send CV to email@example.com (Candidates on visit or transferable visa preferred.)