Sales Consultant – Fleet
Department: VW SR Sharjah
To sell the range of VW cars and add on products meeting agreed sales volumes. To deliver an exceptional level of customer service at all times, while meeting commercial requirements.
To sell the range of VW vehicles via the use of an effective pro-active sales process, delivering profit targets to Al Nabooda Automobiles.
- Maintain showroom and displays to the required VW standard, to include the availability of brochures and display of VW vehicles.
- Using various sources, prospect for customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities.
- Follow precisely and consistently the VW sales process.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories prices and key features of major competitors.
- Participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales.
- Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls. Introduce customers to After Sales staff in order that they are aware of facilities and procedures.
- Action any improvements recommended following customer feedback through the Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Ensure that all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- Degree Educated – Desirable
- Proven achievement of sales targets
- Experience in a high pressure, high volume European brand car showroom
- Planning and Organising
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong Sales Skills & Customer Focus
- Technical knowledge
- Computer literacy
- <li>Send CV to <a href=”mailto:email@example.com?subject=Post%20Applied%20for%20Sales%20Consultant%20-%20 Fleet”>firstname.lastname@example.org</a> (Candidates on visit or transferable visa preferred.)</li>