1. Efficient and courteous handling of telephone calls, provide necessary information / guidance to caller and transfer the call to the relevant person, take careful and legible messages where required.
Supporting Department Staff
2. Provide general administrative support to members of the workshop team as required.
3. Input customer details following invoicing by the service advisor to keep an accurate database.
4. Greet customer with courtesy, directing them to the relevant person.
5. Ensure that at all times the appropriate corporate image is represented.
6. Record all the essential information of customers walking into the showroom.
7. Identify any personal training and development requirements relevant to the current role and attend appropriate training.
8. Arrange an annual appraisal with your line manager in accordance with the company’s appraisal process.
9. Attend regular staff meetings, using them as a basis for the communication of any ideas for improvement in processes or cost savings.