Mechanic Level 1 & 2
Department: Audi Service Center
Responsibilities – To service vehicles according to the manufacturers guidelines, identifying any additional work required, complete pre-delivery inspections (PDI), change tires and complete any minor mechanical repairs as required. Ensure that work is completed to the highest possible standard, and within agreed timescales to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete vehicle servicing checklist and any additional work required to the highest standard and in agreed timescales, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Comply with the company’s working practices and procedures; ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Complete all pre-delivery inspection requirements as stated by the manufacturer.
- Identify and correct any wheel alignment problems.
- Complete relevant service documentation in line with warranty & dealer requirements.
- Automotive Diploma
- Training records
- 1 – 3 year experience in a European Brand Service Centre
- Good Understanding of English
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Send CV to email@example.com (Candidates on visit or transferable visa preferred.)