1. To sell the range of VW Commercial vehicles via the use of an effective pro-active sales process, delivering profit targets to Al Nabooda Automobiles.
2. Maintain showroom and displays to the required VW Commercial standard, to include the availability of brochures and display of VW Commercial vehicles.
3. Using various sources, prospect for customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities.
4. Follow precisely and consistently the VW Commercial sales process.
5. Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories prices and key features of major competitors.
6. Participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales.
7. Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls. Introduce customers to After Sales staff in order that they are aware of facilities and procedures.
8. Action any improvements recommended following customer feedback through the Customer Satisfaction Index.
9. Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
10. Ensure that all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
11. Engage in continuous professional development; keep fully up-to-date with new products launched by principal.
12. Arrange an annual appraisal with your line manager in accordance with the company’s appraisal process.
13. Attend regular staff meetings, using them as a basis for the communication of any ideas for improvement in processes, cost savings and revenue increases.