Electrician Level 1 – 1
Department: Audi-VW Workshop Sharjah
To service vehicles according to the manufacturers guidelines, identifying any additional work required, complete pre-delivery inspections (PDI), change tyres and complete any minor mechanical repairs as required. Ensure that work is completed to the highest possible standard, and within agreed timescales to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete all electrical work as per the manufacturer standard, and identify any additional work required, coordinate with Team Leader regarding additional customer approval.
- Deliver high quality service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete any additional work required to the highest standard and in agreed timescales, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identify any work required that is covered by the warranty process, ensure all documentation is complete, coordinate with warranty department.
- Maintain workshop housekeeping standards at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
- Comply with the company’s working practices and procedures; ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Minimum High School educated (Automotive Diploma desirable)
- Min. 2 years experience in a similar role
- 1 year service centre experience with an European car brand
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, high volume environment
- Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Candidates on visit or transferable visa preferred.)