DMS Support Engineer
To support DMS end-users when encountering issues related to the DMS system operations. The job role supports deployment and implementation of business processes which are embedded into the application or become avaible in the DMS system and meet the requirements of Al Nabooda Automobiles. Training and educating of the end-users is one of the purposes of the role profile. The job role will be responsible of forming an interaction bridge between the end-user and DMS vendor.
• Assist, support and coordinate with the DMS Administrator for all activities around DMS application including GAP analysis
• Provide first level support to the Autoline Drive end-users. Maintain user’s profile and support print manager of Autoline Drive
• Having thorough knowledge of the dealership’s business process including Finance, Vehicle Sales and After Sales processes are required.
• Having hands-on experience in configuring Autoline Drive Posting Table’s.
• Knowledge of Campaign Management, KOMPACT Fleet and Rental Modules are additional advantages.
• Bachelors – Computer Science
• Knowledge of DMS business operation, Autoline Drive or REV8, REP-GEN, Database such as SQL/Oracle
• 4 years of experience in similar role
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Candidates on visit or transferable visa preferred.)