Assistant Sales Manager
Department: Audi SR Shajrah
Responsibilities – To control & enforce the sales processes within the assigned team. To manage the day-to-day activity of the sales force ensuring that each customer receives excellent customer service.
Support the Sales Manager to maximise sales opportunities through implementing effective and consistent events and campaigns.
- Enforce a customer strategy to retain and attract customers delivering a differentiating retail experience for Audi car owners, selling the ability to be a one stop shop and customise vehicles for specific customer requirements..
- Build and sustain constructive relationships with major customers, support the sales team and where appropriate close deals.
- Have a thorough understanding of models available with competitors, competitive activity, plans and strategies utilising this intelligence to shape local strategy.
- Ensure effective usage IT infrastructure provided to optimize the lead management
- Resolve customer complaints, where the sales team has been unable to.
- Identify sales opportunities and monitor conversion rates of sales force, understand where and why sales are lost and how to improve the sales process.
- Develop, guide, direct, motivate and manage the performance of all direct reports in line with the Performance Management System to assist in the realisation of their potential and to enhance their knowledge-based and soft skills.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of business direction and performance and have the opportunity to comment and question.
- Develop a communication framework and related mechanism to ensure that all employees have access to the information required to do their job.
- Train and develop the sales team in pro-active sales technique to maximise sales conversion.
- To ensure that all new team members are fully inducted and welcomed into the company
- To identify departmental training needs and take the necessary action to ensure that staff receive appropriate training and are supported throughout
- Management Degree
- 5yrs + experience in sales, with a proven successful sales record
- Premier brand experience – desirable
- Business Development
- Problem solving
- Planning and Organizing
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong Sales Skills – Customer Focus
- Technical knowledge
- Computer literacy
- Minimum High School educated
- Arabic is a must
- Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Candidates on visit or transferable visa preferred.)