1. Maintain, develop and adapt software systems to ensure that the enterprise benefits from the features and build-in processes based on best practices concept.
2. Adapting and maintaining the change control system when there is a requirement for a new or alteration of business processes in the software applications operated by ANA.
3. Make sure the DMS and HRMS applications operate in line with the business objectives.
4. Contributing and providing sufficient inputs for developing an annual IT plan and associated budget, based on short and long-term software requirements.
5. Supervising a team of DMS Support Engineers and System Developers to maintain and implement DMS and integrated software applications.
6. Managing the HRMS, Daily Attendance System and supporting the users and vendors.
7. Managing Contact Centre related applications, factory applications and any other application used by the enterprise.
8. Performing application integration, maintenance, upgrades, and migration.
9. Corporate with the Networking/Support team and plan for the critical application’s uptime, monitoring, maintaining backups, replication/mirroring and disaster recovery.
10. Corporate with the Security Architect and implement controls to mitigate risks of data leakage.
11. Provide IT support to the end-users, ensuring that software systems are running efficiently and in line with enterprise policies and procedures.
12. Prepare business requirement documents when there is a business case to implement new business automation or alter an existing business process.
13. Along with key stakeholders, conduct a GAP analysis when there is a need for process change.
14. Documenting application development processes, procedures, and standards.