Heavy Duty Driver
- Maintain the company vehicles and take the necessary precautions in terms of servicing and maintenance so that the transportation duties are not compromised.
- Ensure and maintain a zero traffic fine or casualty record, through safe and disciplined driving.
- Transport Al Nabooda Automobile employees from company accommodation to place of work, with courtesy, efficiency, in a timely manner.
- Pick up and deliver documents and cheques etc to various locations as directed, ensure that all appropriate paperwork is completed.
- Transport vehicles from various locations in the UAE delivering them safely to the correct destination.
- Clear all new vehicles from ports and transport to required location (storage location or workshops).
Required Experience, Skills and knowledge:
- Must have Heavy bus, Heavy vehicle, light bus and light vehicle – UAE Driving Licence
- 1 year experience in similar position
- Exposure to a multicultural environment
- 1 year experience driving in the UAE
- Understanding of English
Knowledge of RTA rules and regulations
Send updated CV to email@example.com