Department: Porsche WS Sharjah
Responsibilities – To ensure correct dispatch of all outgoing tools and consumables. To ensure that all special tools and workshop equipment is maintained and usage is tracked. To conduct all internal customer transactions with the utmost courtesy. To deliver the highest degree of customer satisfaction at all times.
- To understand the Store Process and implement them in a consistent manner
- Carry out regular tool audits, and report to service manager any new / replacement requirements.
- Maintain strict control of stock to protect against theft, damage and loss.
- Create and maintain a database of all local and international approved tool / equipment suppliers, when advised of requirement for new tools / equipment by service manager obtain estimates and following approval, place order and track until delivery.
- Ensure that all paperwork, documentation and requisitions are filled correctly to allow for easy retrieval.
- Monitor condition of tools returned and report if damaged or broken, ensure that a full explanation is recorded and the technician concerned has signed.
- Enter details of all new tools / equipment in computer system to ensure accurate tracking, advise service managers and team leaders of availability of new tools.
- Monitor tools and consumables inward and outward traffic inputting the appropriate tracking information into control system, ensuring that there is no unauthorised withdrawal of tools, and that any tools that have been transferred to other locations are returned within agreed timescales.
- Conduct regular checks, daily, weekly and monthly, as required on all equipment in the workshop, carry out routine maintenance and report on any damage or missing equipment.
- Advise technicians on the correct usage of tools and equipment to minimise damage.
- High School
- 1 – 2 year warehouse experience in a similar role
- Good Understanding of English
- Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Candidates on visit or transferable visa preferred.)