Customer Liaison Advisor
Department: Porsche SR DXB
To be the first point of contact for customers, ensure that customers are greeted in a courteous and efficient manner and directed to a sales consultant or service advisor. To be the customer champion and deliver exceptional customer service by ensuring a seamless experience for the customer.
- Greet all customers as they enter the showroom, establish if they require the Sales or Service Department, take details, offer refreshment, if a Sales enquiry provide an initial introduction to the vehicle until customer is ready to speak to a sales consultant, introduce customer to sales consultant, if sales consultant not available continuously communicate with customer to ensure they are aware of the situation. If service enquiry/booking to personally introduce them to a Service Advisor.
- Document any complaints from customers; advise the Assistant Sales Manager / Sales Manager.
- Co-ordinate with the Sales Consultant regarding any customer complaints.
- Check that all display cars are kept clean and that each has a spec sheet present, report any discrepancies to Asst Sales Manager.
- Attend regular staff meetings using them as a basis for the communication of any ideas for improvement in processes or cost savings.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Supprt Executives and Receptionists when there are no customers requiring assistance.
- High School Educated
- Fluent in written and verbal English, Arabic is an MUST
- Experience working in the automotive industry in a similar role
- Customer service experience
- Problem solving
- Planning and Organising
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Relationship Building
- Send CV to email@example.com (Candidates on visit or transferable visa preferred.)