To resolve customer issues with the objective to improve customer satisfaction and deepen customer relations as well as brand loyalty by working closely with the respective department Managers
Institute a structured complaint management process that records, actions and monitors all customer complaints in After Sales operations of the brand.
- Develop & maintain a communication framework to proactively follow up with customers that have complained in the past in order to positively influence their ownership experience and thereby enhance satisfaction index
- Act as a liaison between customers, prospects and other stake holders to facilitate achievement of corporate objectives with regard to customer relations
- Review departmental procedures towards being customer centric, propose and implement changes as required and approved
- Work closely with all department heads including ANA Customer Relations department when addressing customer issues
- Proactively work with operations to integrate customer feedback and suggestions to fine tune processes to enhance customer experience
- Use customer related reports like Mystery Shopping feedback, Audi Satisfaction survey, ANA CSI report etc to proactively collaborate with department managers and devise action plans for implementation to enhance Customer Experience.
- Actively work with Marketing Department for developing relationship marketing initiatives that augment overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Be fully aware of the use Autoline CRM and Audi systems to ensure a structured complaint management process
- Develop appropriate written communication and reporting structure with all operational heads when dealing with customer related issues
- Maintain complaint status report including WIP to ensure transparent communication & analysis
- Business Degree or Diploma holder
- Excellent spoken English & Arabic (advantageous)
- Hospitality/Hotel background (luxury), preferably Front office or Guest Relations in a supervisory/managerial capacity – 3-5 years’ experience
- Excellent customer service skills & relationship management ability
- Proven experience in a customer facing role dealing with a high level of customer expectation
- Understanding of high level grooming standards
- Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Candidates on visit or transferable visa preferred.)