To provide customer feedback on the sales and after sales process for Al Nabooda Automobiles, providing detailed reports to identify where improvements are required. To ensure that any customer dissatisfaction issues are satisfactorily resolved, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that Sales Surveys have been conducted within 3 working days of a customer taking delivery of new vehicle and a monthly report is produced for each Brand.
- Identify any dissatisfied customers and their specific complaint. Contact the relevant Brand Manager and ensure that where the company is at fault corrective action is taken, providing a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Create a quarterly report that identifies customer comments for all sales consultants in all Brands, follow up with Brand Manager and GMs to ensure that any corrective action has taken place.
- Ensure that all customers are contacted within 3 working days of attending the After Sales Department, using the Daily Service Report, complete survey questions and document results, producing a monthly report.
- Identify where customer dissatisfaction occurs and implement corrective and cost effective measures to overcome the root cause of the problem and attain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Create CRM reports monthly and forward them to respective After Sales Managers and Manager Customer & Government Relations.
- Evaluate Customer Service Index reports and present findings to management teams.
- Develop the Customer Support Executives, training new employees in the CRM applications and ensuring that they understand the purpose of CRM and the importance of accurately recording data.
- Attend regular staff meetings, using them as a basis for the communication of any ideas for improvement in processes or cost savings.
- High School Educated
- Fluent in written and verbal English, Arabic is a MUST
- Experience working in the automotive industry in a CRM role
- Customer service experience and Excellent verbal and written communication
- Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Candidates on visit or transferable visa preferred.)