Location – Dubai
- Take cash payments from customers, coordinate with the sales department, ensuring that the correct amount has been received, prepare all documentation required, ensuring that this is done in a customer orientated manner.
- Receive finance cheques from banks, commercial companies, and lease customers; ensure all relevant documentation is completed to allow for accuracy of reports.
- Prepare documentation required to deposit cash and cheques ensuring that monies are allocated to the correct bank accounts, as advised by the Finance Manager.
- Control all documentation pertaining to Petty Cash, ensuring that all monies are accounted for.
- Maintain petty cash levels, ensuring levels do not fall below minimum set, requesting cash when required.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports as required detailing the mix of cash and cheques.
Required Experience, Skills and knowledge:
- Degree Educated
- Finance qualification – desirable.
- 2 – 3 years experience within a medium to large Automotive company.
- Experience handling cash and dealing with customers
- Computer & Analytical
- Manipulation of financial data
- Report Writing
- Verbal and written communication
Send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org(Candidates on visit visa preferred)
** Kindly attach your valid passport copy and visa page and mention position title in the subject line.