Administrative Assistant Sales
Department: VW SR Sharjah
To complete sales administration requirements on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Maintain up-to-date information on sales activities and processes in order to provide analysis and reporting. To coordinate with sales consultants, centralising orders and ensuring that all vehicles go through the PDI process and are ready for customer collection.
- Provide professional and accurate administrative support to the sales team such as filing, printing, compiling and reporting
- Coordinate with sales consultant, centralise all orders, check that cars due for delivery go through the PDI process and are ready for customer pick up.
- Assist in inspecting cars when received from logistics to ensure that there is no damage and all relevant documentation is with each vehicle.
- Update stock & sales reporting on regular basis
- Maintain accurate manufacturer & supplier contact list
- Ensure that the correct documentation is kept with each demonstration vehicle.
- Check that customers have provided driving license and all documentation has been completed prior to every test drive.
- Handle invoicing including margin checks for retail, fleet & corporate customers
- Maintain payment records, monitor transactions and maintain filing system
- Attend regular staff meetings, using them as a basis for the communication of any ideas for improvement in processes or cost savings.
- High School Educated
- 1 year experience in similar position
- Exposure to a multicultural environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication – English & Arabic both (UAE National preferred)
- Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Candidates on visit or transferable visa preferred.)